How many printers are hosted on the print server? Using driver isolation?
Do you have another print server in the environment that you could move
the queues to for testing? What is the volume of print jobs to these
printers from the application? Have you tried power cycling the print
device?

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com