On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 7:48 AM, Christopher Bodnar
<christopher_bod...@glic.com> wrote:

> How many printers are hosted on the print server?

40 - a mix of Zebras, HPs and Ricohs

>Using driver isolation?

Not unless it's the default - I'll take a look at how to do that.

> Do you have another print server in the environment that you could move the
> queues to for testing?

No. I've recently transitioned all of the print queues away from our
file server, which is running 2003

> What is the volume of print jobs to these printers
> from the application?

Not high - I'd guess on the order of 6-10 jobs per hour.

> Have you tried power cycling the print device?

Yes - no difference detected.