Hi Luo,

You've created a scene graph is one of the least efficient ways possible,
well done :-)

Basically you're scene graph is overloaded with MatrixTransform, which will
create a big CPU bottleneck.

There are number of ways to improve things, how best to go about it will
depend upon what you are actually trying to achieve and the hardware
constraints you have.  The only info you provide is that you are trying to
simulate a ladder, but 10,000 rungs on a ladder is quite an extraordinary
amount so I can't believe this is a normal ladder, leaving me wonder what
you actually mean.

Could you explain what you are trying to achieve, providing a screenshot
would be helpful.

Robert.