Yeah, it's not ladder. It's cable tray in the power plant. . In fact, I used
not more than 1000 cylinders, osg runs very slow. I ignore the cylinders, it
gets much faster.

then I have to disable shadow,
osg::ref_ptr<osgShadow::SoftShadowMap > ssm = new osgShadow::SoftShadowMap;
//      float bias = ssm->getBias();
//      ssm->setBias(bias*2.0);
//      mShadowedSceneRoot->setShadowTechnique(ssm.get());
//
mShadowedSceneRoot->setReceivesShadowTraversalMask(ReceivesShadowTraversalMask);
//
mShadowedSceneRoot->setCastsShadowTraversalMask(CastsShadowTraversalMask);

the program runs fast again.

So I enable shadow again, and disable the cylinders //
setNodeMask(CastsShadowTraversalMask);
the program still slow.

Maybe I can't draw my power plant prefectly, without shadow.

And would you please answer my another question in the other article, it's
still about the power plant. thanks.

Attachments:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org//files/cabletray_292.jpg