Hi Sebastian,

Yah, this is off topic now, but once here: re: trees, I am getting on older
card ~3 mil @ 60Hz with geometry shaders :-). Static though. Why you are
using Matrices in Image/Texture for vegetation, or you have SpeedTree like
vegetation?

But anyway, thanks for disabling resize/mipmaping .. not sure (getting old
:-)) can not recall if we did these for the instancing, but for sure I will
try it in  the lighting system I am working on now .. Thanks a bunch for
these hints !

Nick

trajce nikolov nick