Hello,

I want to display a HUD without text but with perspective.
I used  the code exemple osghud.cpp. Instead of creating
a geode with text I create a geode with a shape like sphere or
box. It woks fine. But I want to display it with a perspective.
When I create the osg::Camera instead of using ortho2D projection
I want to use perspective or frustnum projection.

In osghud.cpp

- camera->setProjectionMatrix(osg::Matrix::ortho2D(0,1280,0,1024));

I tried to use a perspective like

- camera->setProjectionMatrixAsPerspective(50.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1000.0); or
-
camera->setProjectionMatrix(osg::Matrix::perspective(50.0,aspectRatio,1.0,1000.0));

but my object disapear.

It is possible to display an object like HUD (on the front of the scene) with
perspective?

Best regards
Arnaud