Hi folks,

I've been requested to explore the options of OpenSceneGraph development under iOS. There are some starter tutorials, but I still have some questions (without having touched the toolchain right now)

1. Depending on the device I guess I'm bound to OpenGL ES 1 and 2?
2. What about external dependencies, are there all available resource to get my favourites like curl, tif, freetype going? 3. How are plugins handled? Is there some delay load mechanism, or do they have to be compiled statically into the application? 4. Last of all: How well does it work? Is the setup/building/deploy working smoothly?

Cheers
Sebastian