And again,

cleaning the project and rebuilding it came up with a clean build.
Thank you so much. :-)

Now I need to build a small project using it.

Cheers
Sebastian
Hi Stephan,

You build script helped to move one step further. At least the "device" target built. So now I'm going to check why the simulator failed.
Btw: Is there some simple test program to check if the thing is running?

HI,

osg should work with SDK 7.0 (it does work on my end)

Make sure IPHONE_SDKVER is set to the right sdk-version. „7.0"

I pushed my build-scripts to github. perhaps they work on your end: https://github.com/stmh/osg-ios-build