From: "Justine Caines" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 9:37 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Re: web sites for antenatal information

Dear Carol

I have just squizzed your website and notice Maternity Coalition missing.

It would be useful to link MC to help women to understand that they can
challenge obstetric domination (should they want to).

Also helps to get it out there that there is a national maternity consumer
advocacy organisation.

Kind regards

Justine Caines
National President