Arrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Feeling inundated here.

And find myself responding to posts older than I thought they were, being redundant
when someone has already said it better. Well, that's all right I guess, since
redundancy is a good back up system. And I believe in back up systems. :-)

I already delete the threads for cameras I'll never use. And those for at home
developing that I'll never do.

But that still leaves OT threads, lens threads, photo threads, question threads, etc.
Lots with interesting info. Tons of threads.

And if a day or two goes by before I check in... argggggghhhh!

So, just curious.

How often and how long (at a time) do you read the list?

Maybe I can impose some personal method on this madness.

Doe aka Marnie ;-)