---- Begin Original Message ----

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Arrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

I know I know

>Feeling inundated here.

>I already delete the threads for cameras I'll never use. And those
>for at home developing that I'll never do.

I used to do that to,now i need that info and have to ask the quiry
again or wait for some one else.I print out ALL responces to
darkroom(wet and Digital)but i have lost some.

>But that still leaves OT threads, lens threads, photo threads,
>question threads, etc. Lots with interesting info. Tons of threads.

>And if a day or two goes by before I check in... argggggghhhh!

>So, just curious.

>How often and how long (at a time) do you read the list?

I get into work about 45 minutes early(to avoid traffic)and read a
lot then.I have it running in the background and check it when i have
a moment at work.Usually get a chance at night for 1/2 hour to look
also.:)

Dave

>Maybe I can impose some personal method on this madness.

>Doe aka Marnie ;-)

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
"Art needs to be in a frame.That way we know when the art
stops and the wall begins"--Frank Zappa
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj/
http://brooks1952.tripod.com/myhorses
Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail