Hi!Will be short. Many mssgs. Little time. So selection: threads in which i participated, and threads about equipment that would fit mine.
I read about five minutes every hour. Most time takes selecting which mssgs to delete without reading... ;-) Syb.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: How often and how long do you read the list?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:25:03 -0500

Arrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Feeling inundated here.

And find myself responding to posts older than I thought they were, being redundant when someone has already said it better. Well, that's all right I guess, since redundancy is a good back up system. And I believe in back up systems. :-)

I already delete the threads for cameras I'll never use. And those for at home developing that I'll never do.

But that still leaves OT threads, lens threads, photo threads, question threads, etc. Lots with interesting info. Tons of threads.

And if a day or two goes by before I check in... argggggghhhh!

So, just curious.

How often and how long (at a time) do you read the list?

Maybe I can impose some personal method on this madness.

Doe aka Marnie ;-)

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/