Tom,

Your comments strike a chord with me.
I've owned Pentax gear since starting with an ME in 1978.
By 1993, I had purchased several lenses (M's) but only my 3rd body, a PZ-1.
That was 3 bodies in 15+ years and skipping multiple generations.

Then came digital...
I resisted until GFM and then ordered a *istDS on the ride back home.
Then I jumped on the leading edge with a K-10 followed by a K-20, then a K-7.
Pentax made more money from my recent camera purchases than lenses.
I keep on chasing the latest technology to their profit.

Would I like a FF camera? Absolutely!
I still pick up an LX or MX and look thru the viewfinder.
The picture is wonderful, big, bright, and very desirable.
I will pay money to get back to that...
And to have my wide angle lenses back!

Regards,  Bob S.