I don't find it odd at all.  Of course, I asked it.

What I find odd is that one would use an *automated* *image adjustment
workflow* in a manner that is like taking ones images to a 3rd party
processor and having all images processed using the same parameters.
One might get consistently mediocre or even decent results, but likely
not optimal, unless each image in the batch being processed was very
similar, and the adjustments were tuned to that batch or standard set
of shooting conditions.

No surely, I don't mean that, and surely you don't believe me to be
that stupid.

Tom C.