As is often the case, you assume I know much less than I do, and
therefore interpret what I write as if I'm a total neophyte which is
not the case.  Maybe that's because you perceive yourself as superior?

You didn't tell me one thing there that I didn't already know. Nor did
I make a statement regarding how Lightroom works, in the post you just
responded to.

If you'd read everything I wrote you'd see I was talking about two
different kinds of workflow.

And of course, I don't know ALOT about using Lightroom as in my
opening post I stated I downloaded the trial version of LR3.

Go talk down to someone else.

Tom C.