On 11/27/2012 4:42 PM, Tom C wrote:
From: Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>

It gets worse though:

http://www.zdnet.com/what-not-to-buy-on-black-friday-windows-8-pcs-and-laptops-7000007557/

I'd stay with Win7 as long as you can.
Wow! That's exactly the kind of idiocy I'm afraid of.

New Coke.

Thanks.

Tom C.

New Coke? Not even that good. I can't think of a self inflicted disaster of sufficient magnitude to compare it to, maybe, Soviet Russia signing the non aggression pact with Nazi Germany, and expecting Hitler to keep his word. Microsoft has not just shot themselves in the foot, they've shot their foot clean off.

--
Don't lose heart, they might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthly search.