Stanley Halpin wrote:
On May 9, 2016, at 8:55 PM, Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>  wrote:

Stanley Halpin wrote:
In sum, the 35/2.8, 40/2.8, and 55/1.4 all seem to have value when used with
the K-1, without too much compromise.

And the evidence…

A small gallery here. I didn’t keep these full size as the vignetting at
question is visible, or not, even at reduced image size.

The first image is from the 24/2.0 [Yes Larry, NOT 1.4] to show the scene. Then
one or more shots from the DA 15mm, 35mm macro, 40mm, and 55mm and one from the
50-135/2.8.

I was wondering if it might be a Samyang.

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p1033969621

Thanks a bunch. At first I thought that they were all vignetting down the left side, then I realized that was a tree trunk.

I'm bummed about the 50-135, that is a range I need in FF for photographing tests at my dojo. I guess I'll just use the 28-75 in crop mode for now.

stan