DA 40, I thought was full frame.  That is close but shooting right to the edge
of the lens.

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Stanley Halpin
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2016 9:28 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: K-1 Vignetting? Some surprises...

> On May 9, 2016, at 8:55 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
>

> Stanley Halpin wrote:
>>
>> In sum, the 35/2.8, 40/2.8, and 55/1.4 all seem to have value when used with
>> the K-1, without too much compromise.

And the evidence…

A small gallery here. I didn’t keep these full size as the vignetting at
question is visible, or not, even at reduced image size.

The first image is from the 24/2.0 [Yes Larry, NOT 1.4] to show the scene. Then
one or more shots from the DA 15mm, 35mm macro, 40mm, and 55mm and one from the
50-135/2.8.

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p1033969621

stan