Stanley Halpin wrote:

>The open question is how good the K-1 is as a pseudo APS-C camera compared
>with the K-5 or K-3. Is it as good or better even in this mode? [For values of
>good/better which lie somewhere in a multidimensional space with dimensions
>such as Resolution, Tonality, Resistance to noise at High ISO, Dynamic Range,
>etc.]

Considering I've had my K-1 since last Thursday it's disgraceful that
I haven't been able to try shooting with it yet (or even read the
manual) so I'll have to ask this question: Is pixel-shift available in
crop (APS-C) mode? I know it's not useable in many situations but I'd
guess it yields higher effective resolution that one would normally
get from a crop-frame camera.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com