An additional thought:
I suspect those ranking could be skewed for people's expectation for their cars in different price segments. The fact that Acura is way below Honda, and Infiniti is somewhat bellow Nissan probably doesn't tell that the "fancier" sub-brand cars are necessarily worse, but rather that people expect them to be better/more reliable for that amount of money.
I.e. (unlike Lexus) they don't live up to the "premium brand" level.

It is less obvious in case of the "luxury" brands that don't have "consumer" brand counterpart, such as Audi (although it is not in the "bottom 10" in the ranking I've linked), - but the same "broken expectation" bias is probably present.

Igor