Hello Viktor,

i really do not know what to answer to you about your last email.

Anyway, as i understand envelope sender is where a computer are going to
respond an email, if needed, and the from header is where people reply
emails. If i'm wrong just an explanation will suffice.

That said, i'm still wondering - and i do not know if anyone here is able
to answer - why Mozilla Thunderbird or Roundcube get rejected when Editing
the From address - at least it looks to me the From address and not the
envelope sender - but doing through AfterLogic Webmail the Postfix mail.log
show a different behavior/flow. I think that could help me to understand
what's going on here, in case you know it.

Last, i'm just a Web Software Engineer dealing with some Postfix
requirements i try to solve/implement as fast as i can. That's why i'm
here, looking for "a little help from a friend".

Thanks in advanced,