Not meant to offend, but Viktor, i'm still waiting for you knowledge to
come around. And no, i'm not even asking you for a solution which obviously
you don't know, but at least to come here and ask for excuses for you
unfortunate  behavior.

Probably, 20 hours is enough time to read an understand through my initial
question, your good friend return-path aka envelope sender is not related
to the issue i exposed.

Cheers,

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 1:06 AM, Pau Peris <p...@webeloping.es> wrote:

> I'm forwarding the email to the list which was sent to rhsoft by mistake.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sent from my Android mobile, excuse the brevity.
> On Apr 1, 2014 12:42 AM, "li...@rhsoft.net" <li...@rhsoft.net> wrote:
> >
> > REPLY TO THE LIST
> >
> > Am 01.04.2014 00:16, schrieb Pau Peris:
> > > Thanks for your reply.
> > >
> > > I'm not native english speaker so, although HTML and top posting is
not wellcome, i hope grammatical errors are not
> > > taken that hard.
> > >
> > > Jokes a part, I really appreciate your clarification about the
return-path and envelope sender, although i'm not
> > > able to understand how it is related to the issue exposed. Maybe
someone can explain it a little bit.

> > > I think the issue i'm suffering is clear. Email clients - desktop and
web app ones  - provide user Identity edition
> > > so one can change the sender/from address and not the envelope one.
Am i right here?

> > > Following rhsoft tips i managed to reject what i underatand is called
email sender forgering through the config
> > > posted on my first email of this thread. But, as I underatand,
there's still a case which I do not understand at
> > > all how it is working and I think it is not related to envelope
sender - check logs at gist URLs peovided af first
> > > email - where Postfix is not rejecting emails which from address
shown at headers do not match login nor auth
> > > sender maps.
> > >
> > > I hope someone can explain what's happening here.
> > >
> > > Thank you so much.
> > > --
> > > Sent from my Android mobile, excuse the brevity.
> > >
> > > On Mar 31, 2014 10:44 PM, "li...@rhsoft.net <mailto:li...@rhsoft.net>"
<li...@rhsoft.net <mailto:li...@rhsoft.net>>

going to respond an email, if needed, and the from

is able to answer - why Mozilla Thunderbird or
looks to me the From address and not the

postfix-us...@dukhovni.org
postfix-us...@dukhovni.org>>>

MIND!