Wietse, exception? Don't fool man. Everyone here knows there is no
exception on being at the "friend" side while trying to kick the new kid.
Come on, let's make some sense. At your age you should know no one is going
to belief this is an ...

Wietse, just one more thing. Don't you think at your age you should be
able, at least, to construct a sentence with some reasoning and explaining
your point of view instead of trying to sell smokie words? Come on, explain
the gibberish. I'm sure you can.

Daniele, yeah, i'm still laughing too. Everyone here talking but no one
giving reasons about their words. Hilarious joke!