I'm forwarding the email to the list which was sent to rhsoft by mistake.

Thanks.

Sent from my Android mobile, excuse the brevity.
On Apr 1, 2014 12:42 AM, "li...@rhsoft.net" <li...@rhsoft.net> wrote:

> REPLY TO THE LIST
>
> Am 01.04.2014 00:16, schrieb Pau Peris:
> > Thanks for your reply.
> >
> > I'm not native english speaker so, although HTML and top posting is not
wellcome, i hope grammatical errors are not
> > taken that hard.
> >
> > Jokes a part, I really appreciate your clarification about the
return-path and envelope sender, although i'm not
> > able to understand how it is related to the issue exposed. Maybe
someone can explain it a little bit.

> > I think the issue i'm suffering is clear. Email clients - desktop and
web app ones  - provide user Identity edition
> > so one can change the sender/from address and not the envelope one. Am
i right here?

> > Following rhsoft tips i managed to reject what i underatand is called
email sender forgering through the config
> > posted on my first email of this thread. But, as I underatand, there's
still a case which I do not understand at
> > all how it is working and I think it is not related to envelope sender
- check logs at gist URLs peovided af first
> > email - where Postfix is not rejecting emails which from address shown
at headers do not match login nor auth
> > sender maps.
> >
> > I hope someone can explain what's happening here.
> >
> > Thank you so much.
> > --
> > Sent from my Android mobile, excuse the brevity.
> >
> > On Mar 31, 2014 10:44 PM, "li...@rhsoft.net <mailto:li...@rhsoft.net>" <
li...@rhsoft.net <mailto:li...@rhsoft.net>>
> > wrote:

going to respond an email, if needed, and the from

able to answer - why Mozilla Thunderbird or
looks to me the From address and not the

postfix-us...@dukhovni.org
postfix-us...@dukhovni.org>>>

MIND!