Wietse:
> Indeed, a FILTER action takes precedence over other Postfix routing
> mechansms.
>
> You'd use a rule like:
>
>      Key     Value
>      ===     ===================
>      pattern FILTER smtp:nexthop
>
> Where 'nexthop' equals the sender_dependent_relayhost_maps info for
> the auto-responding user. The tricky part is the 'pattern'.

spi via Postfix-users:
> Thanks for the support - then I wasn't completely wrong with FILTER. I
> couldn't get my fingers around a pattern to check for the existence of a
> particular header and an empty MAIL FROM. Any advice on postfix examples
> for further reading?

header_checks does not match multiple headers. As I wrote
finding a pattern that matches only Sieve generated mail can be
difficult.

Would it be possible to intercept a Sieve autoreply at the point
where Dovecot submits it to Postfix? Then one could prepend a unique
header there.

Otherwise use a real sender address.