>1 - There must be a way of maintaining a list of currently existing
>keywords, list which could be sent out to anyone interested. I'm
>willing to compile and maintain such a list, provided I'm supplied
>with the toolkits that contain these new keywords. Please note that
>this would only be a word list, without any reference of what these
>keywords actually do.
Hi Wolfgang, to get this started I'll send (privately) the list and
binary for DJToolkit which Norman Dunbar wrote to my spec. If needed
I'm sure I can get the source to you too.

>I'd gladly have somebody else do it - any volunteers? Isn't there
>already somethinbg available (commercially?) that contains the
>names of many toolkits (Sbasic reference manual?).
It does contain a list of toolkit names in alphabetical order, but not
complete lists for individual toolkits.

>Surely it is possible to change the names of conflicting keywords
>directly in the file they are contained in, with a file editor (as a
>blatant case of advertising, Wined comes to mind).
S_Edit available from my website contains a binary file editing
facility.

--
Dilwyn Jones

    • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος