On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Marcel Kilgus wrote:

> Usually every toolkit has a name. IMO the prefix should be derived
> from that. This can as well be the name of the author (anybody
> remember "Beule-Tools" from Peter(?) Beule?).

As we're talking about SBASIC, I have spent much time thinking about this,
and come up with a more elgant solution than my original suggestion.

Command: PREFER <command> <toolkit>

Example: PREFER cmp_string tkx

In a case where two toolkits have the same username, a method should be
created for a command to be identified with a toolkit by some simple
abreviation. Thus, new toolkits would have some element or wand that says
the toolkit name and version (so people can PREFER commands from different
versions of the same toolkit) and use them in the same SBASIC instance.

More elgant from the user perspective - no doubt a challenge to write.

Just a suggestion.

Dave