Use Alexa for music. I use Google to call people if my iPhone Siri is not
working . I don’t have a way to control the thermostat. I have Nest but I
couldn’t get it to work and then 800 number couldn’t help me. Now Nest is
not available unless you downloaded another programs. I wasn’t able to in
time. I appreciate iSuggestions. I may not be using all the Alexa features
as I just have one and I have 2 googles.