Wow, what a journey Dana

So glad you are still with us
________________________________
From: Dana <wraydan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2023 10:39 PM
To: Eric Olson <whee...@wi.rr.com>
Cc: Quad List <quad-list@eskimo.com>; Val Cleroux <vcler...@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Ileostomy

I had my first Ileo-conduit in 1986 from bladder cancer. Then In 2014 I kept
having UTIs all the time. The kidney doctor didn’t know how to do the surgery
that was needed to make another ileo-conduit. She wanted to put me on hospice.
We started calling every kidney doctor and that was able to do the surgery. he
got me on the table within two weeks. we had to have a long talk and explain to
me 2.out 3 die during the surgery. So I was a blessed to survive. it took six
months to get over the surgery. I was in the hospital three weeks. I continue
to have UTIs and kidney stones. This allows you to get more bacteria causing
kidney stones. I really liked the information I read on the

On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 12:09 PM Eric Olson