And scratch out the chance of ever making friends with any other amateur in
the area that has deployed, or is thinking of deploying, a 902 MHz ham
repeater... The 900 MHz ISM crap makes the 902 Amateur band in a lot of the
country almost unusable...

We actually had a WISP removed from our site due to the noise floor they
stirred up with their "certified" Motorola gear... Right of first refusal is
rather helpful in these cases.

73s,

AJ, K6LOR