Paul,

Like Mike had said find out what gear is going to be used. Make sure it is
type accepted and get the frequencies for RX & TX if it is duplex and if it
is simplex. Make sure they use a high quality band pass filter after the
transmitter. Assuming that the wireless internet company wanting to provide
service for your local area around the tower. You are sitting in a good seat
now since they most likely will give you a broadband connection and can do
with as you see fit, site security, IRLP etc.

Good Luck,

Colorado Telecom, L.L.C

Mike Mullarkey

6886 Sage Ave