  From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com]on Behalf Of Paul N1BUG
  Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:35 PM
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] 900 MHz WISP on repeater tower?

  I could use a little help here. I have a repeater tower with 2 meter
  and 440 repeater on it. I have been contacted by a wireless internet
  service provider about putting some 900 MHz stuff on my tower. The
  deal they are offering is attractive but I'm wondering if there
  would be interference issues between their stuff and my repeaters.
  I'm going to be setting up a meeting to discuss technical aspects of
  the proposed system, but I have no experience or knowledge in this
  area and am not sure what questions I should be asking them. Any
  suggestions or advice?

  Thanks!

  Paul N1BUG