From: petedcur...@gmail.com
To: Repeater-Builder <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Circular polarization for VHF repeaters?

https://www.digitaltraders.com/index.php/index.php/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/templates/ja_edenite/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=134

<https://www.digitaltraders.com/index.php/index.php/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/templates/ja_edenite/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=134>Interesting

Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com<Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>,