Bill, Bill and all:

Wow!  I went out to the mailbox this afternoon and there it was, the October
Dispatch.  Very timely considering it had to deal with the vagaries of both the
U.S. and Canadian postal systems.  Hats off to new editor Bill Pyper for the
bold, colourful new look, and to editor emeritus Jeff Madden and Jay Mellon for
the great  convention coverage.  As a guy who also enjoys making junk look like
something, I like the editor's article on making an S scale incinerator out of a
discarded spice tin.  My kinda modelling.  Well done all.

Cheers,l
Jim Martin