What's GMail?

Faith

----- Original Message ----- From: "Smitty" <papad...@gmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: CS>silver and hep c

Nina:
If you would have had Gmail, you wouls STILL have all
your emails even if the computer crashes !

I'll invite you. Try it out. It's great. . .

Smitty

On 7/28/07, Nina Bozarth <nboza...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi folks,

I only have my own archives from 12/07 to now and the silver-list has no
archives available.  Would those who have posted before that have lowered
their enzymes or viral load please do so again or email me privately.  My
old computer crashed last year and I lost the posts that I had saved.

I appreciate  your time,

Nina B