Wayne,
sorry if I was gruff...this moving and not having my things and then
losing all my programs on the computer is getting to me. fortunately I
have found a room to rent, so I should be settled by the time school
starts. Im not going to answer all of your detailed reply. just a bit
of it.
Your right for what you are doing it probably is not enough space,
they quote: 2,600+ megabytes (and counting)........and as far as pop3
it works with Thunderbird, and I do remember other email clients
listed when I was setting it up.

--
Meg'gan Gaumer
"food" for thought:

'The cell is immortal. It is merely the fluid in which it floats that
degenerates.'
-Dr. Alexis Carrel, Nobel Prize winner

'The countless names of illnesses do not really matter.  What does
matter is that they all come from the same root cause...too much
tissue acid waste in the body!'
-Theodore A. Baroody, N.D., D.C., Ph.D.

'There are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, you still
have time to change the road you're on.'
-Led Zeppelin