Meggan,

>>At 11:17 AM 7/29/2007, you wrote:
here Faith while your reading all the bad stuff about gmail, might as well read what it actually does offer.
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/intl/en/about.html
Meg'gan

  I read about 90 % of the information on Gmail.

  Several KEY statements told me a BOOK !

  Most suggest it is NOT for a POWER Mail user.
It is for a person that has never done REAL MAIL. One who files and saves messages, and generally cannot manage the local mail properly. Likely they will suffer some of the same problems with Gmail.

  The number of messages per day is important also.

   I hate to think how it would search my 200,000 messages at any decent rate.

  Interesting it has a POP3 but no SMTP server.

  Do you even use the POP3 Server ?

  It certainly is not for POWER Mail users. Period.

  I would be happy to comment on every item on the OT list.

  I will sum up my opinion easily.  You can guess at the rest.

  I would not use it for $ 100.00 per month.

  Someone needs to be  a critic.  I am sure others exist.

  This is my final word on this list relative to GMAIL.

  Wayne