Hello !  My name is Torbjörn , lives in sweden . I have used cs in one month
now, It had alredy stoped and cured a few colds for me and family.
But what i want to know more abaot is how to cure eczeme and nail fungus with
cs. I have only taked it the inside way. The eczeme i have, got
much better after abaot 7-10 days but it doesnt dissapeares . can it work
better with some salve with cs ?.
Abaot nailfungus i have read abaot a couple of people who had got the fungus
away. Can it work faster if i dip the nails in the cs water ? if yes
how long time and how often? I have fungus on all five nails on one of the
foots and have had it for abaot five years.
I have read alot on internet abaot cs and it seemes more and more interesting
the more i read.
I hope my english can be understod , its abaot 30 years sins i read english in
scool.
// Torbjörn