I forgot to mention one thing about my dad's foot soaks.  You can use hydrogen
peroxide foot baths (3%) and that will eat up the fungus and destroy it leaving
good skin and nails untouched.  The iodine will discolour your nails but you
can use white iodine and it won't.  White iodine is not as effective but won't
discolour.  The iodine might not really feel comfortable but will work and is
not unhealthy for your skin.
  Doris

Rowena <new...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
  You could also do a web search on bicarbonate of soda and fungus.
Would there be any problem adding bicarb (baking soda) to CS for a foot
soak?