i've been ingesting home-brew EIS/CS since last september for hep-C
management, not in outrageous quantities, and it's doing fine for that, and
surprised me with killing off toenail fungus as well.  i only have the tip
of the worst formerly thickened deformed nail left to grow out and snip off.
i've read indications that the fungus (or whatever) behind nail fungus is
throughout the body, and concentrates heavily in the feet.
more recently, in the past couple weeks,  i've been using a microelectric
device to clean my blood and liver, and have added in using a foot bath
massager with CS added to the water while doing it.  i sometimes put one
electrode in the footbath and use the other on various body parts.  this
works well to get current flow through the whole body to the point of the
other electrode.  i use 6 x 7 inch sponges backed with metal screen for
large surface electrodes to zap the liver and other areas, and sometimes put
one or both on the floor and push the toes right into them.  when using
both, the current goes throught the legs and lower abdomen mostly from one
foot to the other.  the CS makes the sponges very conductive, and the
current can carry silver ions into tissues, including i suppose the nails
and into the fungus under them to some extent.  adding some DMSO into the
picture might make a huge difference in that regard also.
so the silver is effective on nail fungus, the fungus must also be
eliminated from the whole body, and microcurrents and DMSO can be of aid in
getting it where needed.  also, the microcurrents kill fungus on it's
own...it's a wide spectrum pathogen killer also.

you might find CS soaked into some gauze wrapped around the toes inside
socks for all day wear helpful also.  i spray my shoes with CS also.

check out the yahoogroup microelectricitygermkiller for info on using
microcurrents, join so you can read into the files area where there's
everything you need to know to make your own device dirt cheap and quickly,
and all the instructions for using it safely and effectively....and there's
lots of histories of various successful use of microcurrents against all
manner of problems.