Yes, you are definitely right.  Thanks for the correction.  Also if you are
allergic to seafood you may be allergic to iodine?  I guess I should have
proofread what I sent.  I meant to say the hydrogen peroxide may not be
comfortable but is not unhealthy for good skin, just fatal to diseased skin.
  Doris
  Sorry folks

sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com> wrote:
  Cinder Ella wrote:
The iodine might not
> really feel comfortable but will work and is not unhealthy for your skin.
Unless one is allergic to iodine. Then it is indeed a problem.
sol