I came across a site the other day, promoting Pine Tar Soap for eczema and psoriasis. Has anyone heard of using Pine Tar soap for these problems? http://www.grandpabrands.com/curios800.html

Thanks, Deb

----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Nailfungus and eczeme

Hi, and welcome
I use CS with 10% DMSO added to it for my eczema. It is applied topically. For me, it does not cure the eczema in any way. But
it keeps it at a low level, and the CS helps keep any bacteria
under control. The DMSO does produce histamine release in the skin cells so part of the good effect of CS with DMSO is that it keeps the histamine levels in the skin low, so the eczema can't get really bad.

How much effect CS can have on eczema (or hives) in my opinion,
depends on the cause of the eczema. Mine is an allergic reaction.
I have no experience with nail fungus so can't comment on that part of your question.
sol

Torbjörn Granqvist wrote:
Hello ! My name is Torbjörn , lives in sweden I have used cs in one month now, It had alredy stoped and cured a few colds for me and family. But what i want to know more abaot is how to cure eczeme and nail fungus with cs. I have only taked it the inside way. The eczeme i have, got much better after abaot 7-10 days but it doesnt dissapeares . can it work better with some salve with cs ?. Abaot nailfungus i have read abaot a couple of people who had got the fungus away. Can it work faster if i dip the nails in the cs water ? if yes how long time and how often? I have fungus on all five nails on one of the foots and have had it for abaot five years. I have read alot on internet abaot cs and it seemes more and more interesting the more i read. I hope my english can be understod , its abaot 30 years sins i read english in scool.
// Torbjörn

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>