Hi All,

Currently we are having an application which uses Lucene for text search and
we are in the process of migrating to Solr.
In our Lucene code we have the following way of using the sort criteria
<code>
Sort sort = new Sort(new SortField[]
        { SortField.FIELD_SCORE, new SortField(customValue, SortField.FLOAT,
true) });
indexSearcher.search(q, sort)
</code>

and another code snippet is
<code>
Sort sort = new Sort(new SortField(customValue, customComparator))
indexSearcher.search(q, sort)
</code>

In these two scenarios, how should I configure the schema to have my own
sort definition for the query.

I couldnt find any documentation which describes this query time sort
definition in any of the documentation. Can any of you please throw some
light on this.

Thanks and Regards
Palasseri