> Hi Guys,
>
> this question as been asked before but i was unable to find an answer
> thats good for me, so hope you guys can help again
> i am working on a website where we need to sort the results by distance
> from the location entered by the user. I have indexed the lat and long
> info for each record in solr and also i can get the lat and long of the
> location input by the user.
> Previously we were using lucene to do this. by using the
> SortComparatorSource we could sort the documents returned by distance
> nicely. we are now switching over to lucene because of the features it
> provides, however i am not able to see a way to do this in Solr.
>
> If someone can point me in the right direction i would be very grateful!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Sandeep

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify us immediately by telephoning +44 (0)20 7452
5300 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED] You should not copy it or use it for any
purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Touch Local cannot
accept liability for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and are
not made on behalf of the firm.

Touch Local Limited
Registered Number: 2885607
VAT Number: GB896112114
Cardinal Tower, 12 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3NN
+44 (0)20 7452 5300