Greetings,

I am putting together the final version of my article about sqlite as
a common db standard format between OO.o, KOffice etc...  In this
context, I'd like to know if SQLite developers have further comments
onthe two issues below.

 On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 11:50:03 AM +0200, Yves Chaufour
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

1)
> The main drawback of SQLite is that it doesn't support ALTER
> TABLE. It's a big limitation for simple users when building a
> database. If this fonctionnality (and a few others) could be add in
> a near future, SQLite would probably become the first choice for
> OOo.

2)
> So I hope that SQLite developpers will be able to work together with
> OOo developpers to write an embeded OOo driver for SQLite (not
> ODBC), and then to store SQLite database in the future OOo base file
> format.

TIA,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

None can love freedom heartily but good men; the rest love not freedom
but license.                                               John Milton