On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 17:29:22 PM -0400, D. Richard Hipp
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> ALTER TABLE will probably start appearing (in stages) over the
> next several months.

Duly noted, thanks.

> Storing an SQLite database as part of a larger file is problematic.

Well, even today, an OASIS text file (.sxw) is actually a zip file
which contains a folder with the actual text, XML info,
pictures... all in separate files. grab any sxw file you can find,
unzip it and see what I mean. Maybe what we want is the same thing
*plus* the SQLite file?

Ciao,
        Marco F.

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance.
                                                Stanislaw Lem