Hello
We have provided your product 10393. Your camera is very well designed and
made. Thank you for your good products and complete documentation and your
support.
Sensor installed on 10393 is a 14-megapixel sensor (10398) "mt9f002" by
default that Works well. We also bought the 10338 "mt9006" sensor. By
replacing the sensors, the new one is not detectable and no image is seen.
We downloaded the latest firmware, although the default sensor is "mt9006"
in the manual, the "devicetree.dtb" replacement process was performed
according to the instructions,10393 nand flash was programmed but the
sensor is not detected again.The image of error in web interface sent in
the attachment. Thanks for your support in solving the problem.