Hello Ali,

There should be no problems with impedance matching, we tested both types of
sensors with up to 450mm cables (for ectremely long cable programmatic phase
adjustment may be needed). And the cables are the same for both serial (14MPix)
and parallel (5MPix).

Andrey

---- On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 05:33:14 -0600 ali tamimi <tamimial...@gmail.com>
wrote ----

Hello Oleg

yes, i can 'ssh' to camera and also can send  the/var/log/autocampars.log. The
microSD card marked "5MPx" is also insert to the slot.

We opened the camera. When closing the sensor cable was pressed  slightly and
deformed. I guess the cable is damaged. In the parts list of the "5 MPx"
sensor, FFC cable with model number 050-30-51B, is provided. But by connecting
this cable, the sensor is not detected eaither.The connection photo is sent in
the attachment. Could there be a problem with the cable (for example, impedance
matching, etc.)?

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 11:23 AM Oleg <mailto:support-list@support.elphel.com>