Hello Ali,

Can you 'ssh' to the camera? Could you send the /var/log/autocampars.log?

> ~$ ssh root@192.168.0.9
> ~# cat /var/log/autocampars.log

Or if you use minicom - send the boot log.

If I remember right you should have a microSD card marked a "5MPx" - the
camera autoboots from the card - I suggest you try the card first. And the
only thing you will need is to set "MT9*P*006" from the bootblock393 page.

Regards,
Oleg