Hi Keith and All,
        Which of these facts do you despute?
     The embargo is still there because of Fidel
keeping it in place with killing people, do you
understand that? Every time we have tried to normalize
relations he does something like this to stop it. This
is a fact.
        Everyone and thing in Cuba is owned by the
state, I like how you ignore that. This is a fact.
         Why does most of the population want to leave
Cuba? This is a fact.
        Can you be equal and be owned by the state?
Equal slavery?
      Would you like to be owned by the state?
        All the good stuff goes to party members who
make sure there is no freedom of speech, movement,
land ownership, ect. This is a fact.
        Living most of my 48 years amoung the Cuban
refugees in Tampa and Key West, actually being in
Cuba, and following Cuba closely gives me much more
insight into the workings of Cuba.
    BTW I'm not fond of the refugees either. They are
either the elite from the Batista regime or the
criminals he let out of jail so he wouldn't have to
feed them to a large degree.
        I'm comfortable with my facts because of first
hand experence with Cuba and it's people. What
experence do you have?
        You don't think that they can con people that
are there for only a short time and are limited on who
they can talk to? If you don't you are more niave than
I thought. Hell, the media even in free countries have
a hard time getting things right.
        If you went there for a while you would know.
        My mind is open which is not in your case.
        I wish for a free Cuba, do you?
        Just because they grow organicly doesn't mean
they are good people. They grow organicly because the
regime is bankrupt and can't afford any other way.
This is a fact..
       Have you seen what Fidel has done to the
ecology of Cuba. He destroyed it by turning much of
the land into sugar fields. Very little of natural
Cuba is left and the fields are so bad that they
hardly grow sugar. This is a fact.
       Why do all the boats, ships sailing in the
windward passage have to hug the Bahamian shore even
though it's more dangerous that sailing in the middle
of it?
       It's because they confiscate or/and hold for
ransom any ship, boat they can even in international
waters. These are facts.
      Tell your story to the 4 people he shot out of
the sky in international waters and the Bahamains in
Bahamain waters that he ordered shot and killed to
keep the US from normanlizing relations. These are
just the tip of their willingest to do anything to
stay in power. This is a fact.
     I can see straight, it's you who is putting your
head in the sand.
      If non-party Cubans in Cuba would see your post
they would laugh at the foolish gringo.
      They know the true meaning of hunger and lack of
freedom. This is a fact.
      Again it's mostly the party members and tourist
hotels that get the produce, not the regular people.
      BTW they do have a ministry of propaganda
directly under Fidel, check it out.
       My facts are verifiable,
                 jerry dycus
--- Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Same ol' story, eh, Jerry? What makes you feel
> comfortable is
> "facts", any other view is "propaganda". BBC?
> Propaganda. Oxfam?
> Propaganda. Fact-finding missions by delegations of

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1

StartMeUp jump starts your car's battery
using only the cigarette lighter.
$24.95 at Youcansave.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/qbucSA/LTTDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM